[MLB-WIRELESS] MeshBox an idea

Simon Hall simon.hall at getstarted.com.au
Wed Dec 3 00:21:59 EST 2003

Ok,
Who would be up for sitting and thinking about a mesh box that would work in
tandem with the PS2 and Xbox network cards.  Jumping onto the bandwagon
using these consumer devices popularity could be advantageous.  I have not
thought about it too much so far, but if you could get a mesh box into
attached to every PS2 and Xbox you would have a relatively decent network I
would have thought.  To lure the consumers in would be the network gaming
capability....Without the connection charges.

A thought anyway.

Simon Hall