[MLB-WIRELESS] D-Link DWL-1700AP

Craig Mead craig at australianwireless.org
Fri Aug 22 09:48:22 EST 2003

> I am fairly sure they are in the country, and should be released by now
> (I think it was one of those that was used for the V8 Supercar tests).

This is correct. Was pretty sure of this so called Mark from
AustWireless.com who confirmed it is indeed what was used
(http://www.zdnet.com.au/newstech/enterprise/story/0,2000048640,20277456,00.
htm) if you missed the story. Asked him to write up a bit of a quick
review/summary of the units to send back to the list if he gets a chance.

Regards, Craig Mead
Vice President
Australian Wireless Association