[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: Idea - Security by amplitude recognition

Steven Haigh netwiz at wireless.org.au
Thu Aug 14 02:22:35 EST 2003

BTW: This user has been added to the list now...

Signed,
Steven Haigh
http://wireless.org.au
(Visit https://wireless.org.au to install our Root Certificate.)

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.
I am root. If you see me laughing, you better have a backup.