[MLB-WIRELESS] AP setup!

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 14 00:50:19 EST 2003

Hey Dan,

 I did something similar as your smaller box with a Dlink 900 AP, but with
the next samller size box (125 x 85 x 55). Was a tight fit, had to trim the
RJ45 connector back to get it in. I'm just running POE but with no reg, just
put 5V from the power pack up about 8 meters of cat5. Works fine.....so far
:)

 Although I do worry that the Altronics catalogue says "please contact our
parent coampany... for UV satabilized models of the IP65 enclosures shown
here". It makes me think mine is going to fall apart in the sun.

Regards,
Gaz.