[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: Anyone got a daughter board for a HP NetRAID 4M I can buy ??

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Sat Aug 9 11:43:22 EST 2003

Hi All,

Sorry for the OT, but this is certainly the place where I can get my email
directed to the right group.  I am after a daughter card for a HP NetRAID 4M
SCSI card, i'm not worried if its 64/128/256M.  I know these things are rare
so if anyone has one they dont need or want could you email me off list with
the price you want for it.

Thanks, and sorry again for the OT post.

Matt.