[mesh] Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Technical Forums - www.wtf.net.au

Craig Mead craig at australianwireless.org
Fri Aug 8 10:43:50 EST 2003

> may i suggest that you renumber these documents so that there is no chance
of
> confusion with IETF RFCs?
>
> perhaps WTF001 to WTF004.

Suggestion noted. I'll make sure Chris gets this information.

> where can they be downloaded from?

They will be posted to the Forums shortly.
I have just tried to call Chris to get an ETA, however I got his message
bank.
I believe he will be emailing the list admin for each group informing them
of the RFC release and leaving the decision up to them as to wether they
post the release to their lists.

Regards, Craig Mead
Vice President
Australian Wireless Association