[MLB-WIRELESS] Better than FREE ISP ~!!!

ispdirect at themail.com ispdirect at themail.com
Thu Aug 7 13:29:05 EST 2003

Business: BETTER THAN FREE ISP!!!
 This is a must... If you pay for Dial-up ISP or DSL... STOP!!! Make money instead.
 Don't PAY AOL, MSN, Earthlink, etc... they will never give you money back... let alone... give you a
retirement program...

 . Only $12.95 a month for the ISP service or for the Business opportunity. Or, Only $19.95  a month
for BOTH.
 Imagine... a REAL MLM Home-Based Business for only $19.95 a month. With REAL HUGE Income
Potential. Incredible Pay-Plan.
 Please reply with "MORE INFO"

 This is  *not* Spam.  You are on this list because you opted into one of
  my autoresponders or signed upvia one of my web sites.  However, If this is erroneous then please
accept my most sincere apology. This is a one-time mailing, so no  removal
  is necessary.