[MLB-WIRELESS] Members Meeting this Friday

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Wed Aug 6 17:49:34 EST 2003

For those interested...

Ryan McMullen (smarm, for those on IRC) will be giving a presentation on
getting Kismet (a linux stumbling program) working, including patching
the orinoco drivers for the enterasys cards that so many of us have..

If anyone has any more obscure pcmcia wireless cards, we may try them as
well.... see if kismet can hack it :)

James

vak at alphalink.com.au wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Just a reminder to let you know about our monthly members meeting is being
> held this Friday at 7:00pm at the Hawthorn Scout Hall.
>
> Further details can be found here:
>
> http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?Meeting20030808
>
> See you there!
>
> Vaskos

"Oder tis moodle in der noggin tu smacken der ouchey und
vinger-slingers ur to smacken-backen und fix de morkin, yoobetcha!"
                            - The Sweedish Chef.

personal : jimmy at deefa.com / Work: james at rainbowbooks.com.au
MelbWireless: treasurer at wireless.org.au
msn: jimmy at deefa.com / ICQ : 6370237