[MLB-WIRELESS] Updating Enterasys cards to Orinoco firmware 8.10

-|- Hurgh -|- hurgh at optushome.com.au
Mon Aug 4 09:31:03 EST 2003

Jamie,

Are you saying that using this firmware you can flash the avaya cards? cause
i have 2 of them and i would like to flash them if possible.
I have the avaya gold cards. Are these cards able to use the Orinoco
drivers?

Thanks for ne info.

-|- Hurgh -|-

__________________________
Website: http://www.hurgh.org/
Forums: http://forums.hurgh.org/

Hi,
On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Ryan Abbenhuys wrote:

> there's a newer Orinoco Firmware than 8.10. I think it might be 8.72 or
> something.
>
> I managed to get a Win98 machine to do this after some messing around with
> different Enterasys/Orinoco drivers. Only took me about 30mins to sort it
> out and flash it.
Version 8.72 firmware is available for download from the Agere website.
http://www.agere.com/support/drivers/wsuags454c-872.zip
This seems to run with most recent drivers (works fine with enterasys or
avaya drivers under XP).
Regards
Jamie
--
Jamie Lovick <-> IT Consultant <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby : Doof.org -> jalovick at doof.org
Director : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----