[MLB-WIRELESS] help with ricoh cradle

brendonc at optushome.com.au brendonc at optushome.com.au
Tue Apr 29 13:14:47 EST 2003

Hi,
Im having trouble with one of my two ricoh cradle/enterasys card
combinations. I put my first set (I have two) in a pc running win2k and it
detected and installed all by itself. (as I expected it to). However, when i
put my second set in another pc running windows 2k it located a PCI device
and ran the new hardware wizard.... it can't find any drivers. Can anyone
tell me why this is happening, has it happened to anyone else? I am now in
the unenviable position of having one PC with a wireless link but nothing to
connect to :-(. Are there a set of the win2k drivers located somewhere?

Thanks in advance

    Brendon Codling

---