[MLB-WIRELESS] Network Structure - Was Re: Anyone know these people?

bchild at wireless.org.au bchild at wireless.org.au
Fri Apr 25 12:43:26 EST 2003

Well u could run 6 links, technically speaking more, if u run them at
different polarizations, in theory the noise floor increases true, but in
the same respect, if they are 180 degrees out of phase then there is not
much interference against ur other antenna, u can mount u antenna @ any
angle u link in a directional form, so long as the other antenna is at the
rite polarization.

Regards Glen
(Nodes AAC,FTA)