[MLB-WIRELESS] Anyone know these people?

Ben Holko Ben.Holko at GlobalCenter.net.au
Thu Apr 24 13:57:31 EST 2003

I started here: http://www.rialto.com.au

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-melbwireless at wireless.org.au
[mailto:owner-melbwireless at wireless.org.au]On Behalf Of Ryan Abbenhuys
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 9:50 AM
To: melbwireless at wireless.org.au
Subject: RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] Anyone know these people?

That'd be Motorola?

I'll see if I can find out what we (metro fire & emergency services) pay
for Rialto space.

I plonked 3 of these things up on Rialto.
http://www.alphalink.com.au/~sneeze/wireless/rialto-link/SVI_0015.JPG
One's been replaced with a licensed microwave link since due to high
interferance mind you.

Had a quick stumble while I was there :-p
http://www.alphalink.com.au/~sneeze/wireless/rialto-link/SVI_0012.JPG