[MLB-WIRELESS] my antenna install pics

Cameron McCormack clm at csse.monash.edu.au
Mon Apr 21 13:27:23 EST 2003

David Ng:
> Since we climbed on the roof again today to try fix a leak, we thought we'd
> take some pictures of the wireless setup, and here they are:
> http://wifi.nudgeee.net/gallery/nudge/

I can see my friend's house from there.  BTW, I think that a great (over
ambitious?) project would be to wireless up the whole of that estate
there down the hill and around the lake.  There really aren't any trees
or anything to get in the way.  You could have an AP every six houses or so
to make a nice big mesh.

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack