OT was RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] TIB buys

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Wed Apr 16 00:01:14 EST 2003

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Tom Parker wrote:

> Jamie,
>
> I think the biggest problem we have currently is that lack of terminated
> 5m/10m/15m/20m coax suppliers.  From memory you're in Perth so shipping
> makes that not economical.  Otherwise, what you're doing right now with the
> SVEC stuff is pretty good I say.

I do have cables on my site, and I have a new supplier for them so the
turn around is good and they are now made with glue lined heat shrink
tape. I can supply premade CNT400 or 9006 lengths, as well as the cable by
the metre, and some connectors. I dont have a good source of clamp types
and as a result probably cant supply them as pairs.

The required levels these would need to be sold at to justify a
buy discount are quite high but perhaps I can put a buy up and offer 5% if
it gets to a high enough level. Im expecting my tib buys after current can
be offered with shipping via courier from Perth to Sydney for about $8, a
little more for non-metro, and more north of Sydney.

Another tip is that Im expecting to get some linux supported PCI cards
with external antenna connectors on soon as well!

Jamie