[MLB-WIRELESS] innernorth am t3h l337

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Thu Apr 10 15:07:28 EST 2003

As representative of RGOuterEastern&Foothills, I accept your challenge.

I believe we can and we will overtake you your kind (inner north).

Prepare to be dazzled.

(I spent 5 hours nutting over zebra/ospf last night....and as soon as I
understand wtf i'm doing....you had better look out.)

When we are connected I will post up a small network diagram for people to
look at with shock and awe.