[MLB-WIRELESS] MEETING REMINDER - Friday 11th April 2003

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Mon Apr 7 08:17:33 EST 2003

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder to let you know that we are holding our monthly
meeting this Friday.

POINT OF INTEREST: There will be a short presentation on antennas,
followed by QA. If you have any questions, please come along and ask
them.

WHERE: Hawthorn Scout Hall @ 13 Victoria Road Hawthorn - Melways Map 45
G10,  UBD page no. 255 grid ref. E17

WHEN: Doors open at 7:00pm and the formal part of the night lasts an
hour and a half. The informal part of the night usually wraps up around
11pm.

WHY: Have a hopefully informative time and have a a social chat with
likeminded people afterwards.

ARE YOU: New to all of this ? Please feel free to come up to us at the
front door and introduce yourself. We will make every effort to
introduce you to people within the group and or explain & answer any
questions you might have.

Details of this meeting can be found here:

http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?Meeting20030411

Details of the meeting are also posted here:

http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?Meeting20030411