[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless woes

rik mibz at optushome.com.au
Sat Apr 5 10:24:11 EST 2003

i was useing one of my friends yesterday

a> its a ACCESSPOINT (ap) so adhoc mode is not the answer
b> if you read the crappy 10page manual it telles you how to have wireless
enabled

dont change the4 windows that say 1,2,3,4

enable the ssid and choose channel 1 6 or 11

the only stumbler program that would detetc your network with ssid off is
kismith(sp?) now winxp should detect the network

rik

LAND RIGHTS FOR GAY WHALES