[MLB-WIRELESS] OT Telstra cable/adsl and hardware routers

Robert Tchia robert.tchia at palantir.com.au
Sat Apr 5 02:08:36 EST 2003

All these models have login client built into the firmware and config to
listen to cable heartbeat.

Linksys BEFSR41 (Bigpond client firmware available)
Linksys BEFSR41W (Bigpond client firmware available)
Linksys BEFW11S4 (Bigpond client firmware available)
Linksys BEFVP41 (Bigpond client firmware available)
Linksys BEFSX41 (Bigpond client firmware available)

Dlink DI-713P
Dlink DI-707P
Dlink DI-804
Dlink DI-704P
Dlink DI-614+

Netgear MR314
Netgear MR814
Netgear RP614
Netgear RP334
Netgear HR314

For PPPoE (ADSL) you have to login as username at bigpond or
username at bigpond.com

Cheers
Rob

Telstra