[MLB-WIRELESS] SVEC vs D-Link

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Fri Apr 4 12:18:04 EST 2003

> Id consider sending a unit to someone to try the 100mW hack,
> someone who
> has successfully done it before perhaps, but I had absolutely zero
> response to my last inquiry about them here so I dont hold
> out much hope.

I have done the 100mW hack before, see:

http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/~fenn/files/900ap-100mw-hack.gif

And would more than happily test this sort of thing (plus firmware
flashing if interested) on an AP if you'd like to send me one.

I can also test the other SNMP/USB config tools (such as the excellent
LinkSys ones) to see how many/if all of the features present in other
similar APs work.

	Fenn.