[MLB-WIRELESS] Solar power modelling

Kym Michael kmichael at sustance.com
Thu Apr 3 17:20:10 EST 2003

_If_ I own a private electricity distribution system.

Can anyone do the maths to work out the size and shape of an induction coil
to collect power of this magnitude (300mA/5v) from the electromagnetic flux
generated by my private three phase line of say 22,000 volts 50 meters away.

Curious whether the coil likely to be the size of a battery or the size of
a train? My guess is that it is a long narrow coil with one half in a mild
steel shield?

>Still talking over a thousand dollars for the power system...

Best Regards, Kym Michael

Sustance Pty Ltd ABN 69 065 107 422 - eCommerce, Education, ePublications
Australian Government Endorsed Supplier: #716 - 1998
Web: http://www.sustance.com - Ph: +61 5 0085-8687 - Fax: +61 5 0085-8600
Mailto:kmichael at sustance.com - quote "ktmagm" in email for fast delivery
Street Ad: 526 Torrens Road, Woodville North, South Australia, 5012
Postal Ad: GPO Box 3152ff, Melbourne, Victoria, 3001, Australia