[MLB-WIRELESS] Tyson and Ms Megabyte on 3AK

K&M Chipman mkchipman at optusnet.com.au
Thu Apr 3 10:05:50 EST 2003

Pity he got hijacked for 9 minutes by that idiot from the wombat factory.

but anyway can I suggest 2 points to Tyson

1.  perhaps you can mention the MW contact details more such as the mailing
list and web page, you only mentioned it once and that was after you were
asked by ms megabyte.

2. Instead of saying it is *not* for novices, maybe you should be saying
"bring on the novices and the rescources are here to teach you."  We want
the community to be involved, not just the experienced ones.

otherwise well done.

-Matt