[MLB-WIRELESS] [Fwd: Fw: SIFT Note 2003-05, 01 Apr 03]

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Wed Apr 2 23:22:28 EST 2003

I haven't found anything that makes it easy to cut and paste pdf docs
under *nix, so if anyone thinks they have one, let me know.
This research note basically says there may be a spate of companies
delopying wireless infrastructure who may sue equipment vendors becasue
the equipment is not "secure". If anybody wants the document, e-mail me
off-list.
- Barry