[MLB-WIRELESS] FW: Wireless Networking Frailty

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Tue Sep 24 13:39:00 EST 2002

Hello Tony,

Anyone stupid enough to walk round with a 400W transmitter will
potentially do a lot more damage to themselves then any WLAN gear...

technically with enough juice you could almost fry any receiver this
includes any current data links, such as the big microwave dishes you
see about the place... and satellite dishes for that matter as well...

This reminds me of articles on bomb instructs people used to hype
about being downloaded off the net... how many have been used for
destructive purposes in reality?

I take this stuff with a grain of salt...

After all, and script kiddy doing this is likely to try modify a
microwave oven, and well I know who's going to most likely get it, and
it won't be the WLAN device...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...