[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Here comes the pain...

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Sat Sep 21 19:02:41 EST 2002

Hello Donovan,

DB> I still think we are seeing the beginning of an "explosion" of commercial
DB> wireless that is probably going to end up with every Starbux, MacDonalds,
DB> Hungry-Jacks, whatever forming (exclusive) aliances with different wireless
DB> ISPs, resulting in wireless, wireless, everywhere, but nowhere you can link
DB> (appologies to the Ancient Mariner).

even so, this is where my comments about sensible limitation on
commercial hotspots came into things...

Realistically with the legal requirements for commercial exception to
the carrier regulations under the amended rules, there is no need that
I can even see that would warrant more then 100mW EIRP, this would
also remove any problems from the above...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...