[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Last mile solution

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Sat Sep 21 18:17:54 EST 2002

Hello VK3JED,

My worry is dodgy internet cafes (such as along George st) sticking in
multiple 4W hotspots to gain business from neighboring cafes... and
then those neighboring cafes doing likewise to steal the business
back...

as someone else put it, at least your coffee will stay warm :)

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...