[MLB-WIRELESS] Extrasys cards...

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Fri Sep 20 18:17:40 EST 2002

Hello rick,

I believe enterasys released drivers specifically to fix this XP problem,
just check you have the latest version etc from their website...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...

r> so he made a spelling error dont be so anal

r> also are both computers got sp1?

r> ----- Original Message -----
r> From: "Michael Borthwick" <holden at netspace.net.au>
r> To: <melbwireless at wireless.org.au>
r> Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 6:11 PM
r> Subject: Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Extrasys cards...