[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: [mesh] Grays Wireless Auction FYI

Mark Allen redness at optushome.com.au
Fri Sep 20 17:22:49 EST 2002

Yeh most of that equipment uses proprietry fsking I have a few symphony
products here to play with, they are not that crash hot :)

But this is just my opinion....

Mark

Mark Allen -- Alarm Systems Service Technician
0408917504 -- 0738491939 -- 0738497228
Techncian -- ABC Alarms Pty Ltd
Operator -- MPAP, Brisbane Queensland
marka at abcalarms.com.au - redness at iname.com
BCL Reg - B10539QLD Adv Diploma of Info Tech