[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: GSM specification

Danny van der Poel poeldvd at worldonline.dk
Thu Sep 19 16:54:49 EST 2002

It is actually possible to access the GSM specs. They are made in ETSI and
you are able to download the spec's after they have reviewed and approved.

You will need to register first but it is free.

Have a look at: www.etsi.org or directly at

http://pda.etsi.org/pda/queryform.asp

where you can search for the specs you want.

I agree with Jon that buying a GSM book can be very helpful.

Regards,
Danny van der Poel