[MLB-WIRELESS] article from the age with pictures - repost.

Paul van den Bergen paul at serc.rmit.edu.au
Thu Sep 19 11:29:03 EST 2002

Hmmm. thanks. fixed - sort of... they upgraded the card to a new version
(cs not ce) and killed the old page..

Matt, could you advise as to what card version we are currently getting?
 I will see if I can get an old Google cache version of the page and put
it up...

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
SERC, RMIT University