[MLB-WIRELESS] FreeBSD: launching zebra/ospf at startup

Andrew Dean ferni at shafted.com.au
Thu Sep 12 13:52:46 EST 2002

Yeah, you should always specify the full path for scripts.

this is what rc.local is for, to load things at boot time, i think its one
of the last things run at boot time. If you want it to load with the pcmcia
card, try adding it to the pccard.conf, under the card that is starting
up.... something like

insert /usr/local/sbin/zebra
or whatever