[MLB-WIRELESS] AP that you can connect two directionals to??

darrend at ndpgroup.com.au darrend at ndpgroup.com.au
Sun Sep 8 19:42:28 EST 2002

Jason, Avaya and Enterasys both have dual orinoco card based AP's. I
believe the models are AP-2 and AP-2000 respectively. Neither are cheap,
and both require their own brand of PCMCIA cards.
Cisco has a new dual radio card comming aswell, but I'm not sure of the
model.
It would be far more economical to use 2 'cheapy' bridges back to back via
ethernet. eg dlink, netgear etc....

Darren Dreis
Vice President
Melbourne Wireless Inc.