[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 03/09/2002

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Wed Sep 4 23:38:40 EST 2002

> To go a step further, do the supplier have appropriate permit/s in place to
> supply the product/s i.e. C-Tick for electronic products ( complied to
> Australian Standards )?

For the most part, tib is for individuals organising with a few other
people to buy some gear (in my case, I went in with 9 others to buy a
magnetic mount omni for each of us), for these types of orders, we can't
fairly be classed as importers as such....

This sorta links with what Sneeze was saying - some people are beginning
to offload retail stuff, which is a whole different kettle of fish....

for individuals, understanding customs is hard enough.. don't expect too
much!

Having said that, it could be argued that ordering 300 Omni's from
superpass in Canada _is_ importing.... meh.. *opens debate*

James