[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 03/09/2002

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Wed Sep 4 15:24:39 EST 2002

...adding to this.  I have noticed quite a few "bulk purchase deals" lately that
don't look like such fantastic deals at all. They seem more like people just
looking to shift a large quantity of their own(?) stock and passing it off as
a bulk buy.

Either these people don't understand the concept of what TIB is and what the
idea behind it is.  Or they simply don't care and just want to sell some sh*t.

Might be nice to make some alterations to TIB that include the "Regular" unit
price, as well as the discounted bulk purchase prices for different quantities.