[MLB-WIRELESS] bridging nics in win2k server

Jon Pamment jon at icaust.com
Tue Sep 3 14:42:56 EST 2002

Hmmm,
I've been fighting with some of the skynet cards trying to bridge them
to a wired network and it just wouldn't seem to work.
The reason I have been continuing to try is I have a system with a
Belkin adaptor and pccard which is bridged to a wired network and it
works fine.

Anyone got a clue as to why one works and not the other?
Can anyone explain why it shouldn't work?
Thanks

Jon