[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Microwave links (fwd)

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Tue Sep 3 10:09:58 EST 2002

Hello Shane,

I keep planning to code one, but anyways... you just add the dB up...

legal limit for channels 1 to 9 is 36dBm, channels 10 to 13 is 23dBm

100mW = 20dBm, LMR has ~0.22dBm loss per metre... + 1dBm loss in
connectors...

20+24-6.6-1=36.4 or slightly over the legal limit for channels 1 to
9... and completely over for channels 10 to 13...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...