[MLB-WIRELESS] UPDATED - HardwareZ 4 Sale

Smcguane [BizTech IT] smcguane at biztechit.com.au
Tue Oct 29 13:15:43 EST 2002

What dont you understand ?

Can you not see my name on my email ?? .. Do you really think i am going to
sell
pirate gear on this mailing list, What is your role in melbourne wireless
anyway ?

Seriously i think u need to step back and take a look at the situation and
next time you
want to ask ME a question dont post to the list and i will answer you in the
most fashionable way.

To answer your question on Unix. Go and download a copy before you open your
mouth and
remove all doubt. There is plenty of support for unix " ie : SCOUnix "

Don't critisize me champ.

ShaunM