[MLB-WIRELESS] UPDATED - HardwareZ 4 Sale

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Tue Oct 29 13:02:30 EST 2002

if he has the a oem cd that came with teh system he can provide that, also
he could have preintsalled one of the 30day trial copys of winxp and winme,
like cash converters who sell pre installed os's it is illegal, but if at
any stage this is brought up before the courts, cash converters is given 2
options, 14 days to provide legal software free of charge (they give you
win95b) or they will back up your software and format your sistem and give
it back to you

and i am tired of JT's mini flames 24/7 if a email has teh in it instead of
the well theres another email jt sends, if a email was formated wrongly
thats another email, if it uses a font he doesnt like well thats another
email.... the list goes on, and it underminds the feeling of a cominitte
that every time you do something wrong you get yelled at, i am in the belife
that positive renforcement is the key, like thanks for offering all that
stuff you dont use anymore at great prices to the melb wireless group!

rik (i rant)