No subject

owner-melbwireless at wireless.org.au owner-melbwireless at wireless.org.au
Tue Oct 29 12:08:46 EST 2002

> Any possiblity of a last ditch effort to save the node? A benefit
> concert maybe?

Umm, if I get up on that stage at the karaoke bar, that'll ruin Melb
Wireless for ever! :)

Might have to take up the offer I've had of free singing lessons if a
concert is required in the future. :)

---
Outgoing mail has been scanned for Viruses
=20

This correspondence is for the named person=92s use only. It may cont=
ain
confidential or legally privileged information or both. No confidenti=
ality
or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive=
 this
correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your syste=
m and
notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of=
 this

Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual se=
nder.