[MLB-WIRELESS] Worldwide 'war drive' set for Saturday

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at optushome.com.au
Sat Oct 26 01:18:11 EST 2002

At 01:01 AM 26/10/2002 +1000, you wrote:

>yep, either you or tyson are welcome to borrow it :-)
>tyson knows where i live as he's visited before ehehehe
>
>i'll be out tonight most likely but you can give me a call on 0422 222 959
>to arrange inverter pickup tomorrow morning
>
>and i started this email at 5pm meaning to send it before i went out... only
>to get home at 1am and find it still on the screen! damn it...
>just call me tomorrow morning tyson and you can grab it off me, or tony, one
>of you :-)
>gimme like 20mins notice before you get here as ive had a pretty crazy night
>eheheh

U didn't say what suburb you lived in :/

However, if Tyson is game to travel to the Wild, Wild West, he could pick
it up on the way through. :)  I don't want to venture too far tomorrow, as
I have a lot of driving to do Sunday and only want to contribute so much to
the coffers of oil companies ;)

73 de Tony, VK3JED
http://vkradio.com