[MLB-WIRELESS] TIB pigtail offer by Mitch Kelly

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Tue Oct 22 10:41:27 EST 2002

> I'll try and get a no-compiling-necessary-ricoh-enterasys-debian-howto
> up on the Wiki some time soon as well.

I know Axxs (erm.. forgetten his _real_ name!) has also written a
debian/ricoh/enterasys guide for which i (a total debian n00b) was a guinea
pig. Had to get a little bit of help in a few places, but otherwise was
fantastic.

now.. if only i'd bookmarked it...

/me waits for axxs to share the address...

James