[MLB-WIRELESS] mac help?

clae at tpg.com.au clae at tpg.com.au
Sat Oct 19 20:04:35 EST 2002

SO i popped over to barry's for the antenna
raising, dropped my cabletron card into my
Powerbook 1400 mac os 8.6 laptop, orinoco
drivers version 7.2.  the orinoco control panel
shows signal strength in the meter bar,
identifies barry's AP, the mac gets given an IP
number, but nothing beyond that.  no ping, no
web access, even to pages on the local server.
we've double and triple checked the numbers,
used dchp and manual config, wep is on at both
ends, nada.

any clues most welcome

clae.