[MLB-WIRELESS] NodeDB.com Translations...

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Fri Oct 18 17:36:03 EST 2002

Hello All,

  Well so far so good...

  Thanks to Jacques (BAWUG list), there is a fully working french
  translation of NodeDB.com

  http://www.nodedb.com/?lang=fr

  With offers for Dutch, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Icelandic,
  Catalonian and Finnish... Thanks for all those volunteering, I appreciate
  it, and I have no doubts many others that either have trouble with,
  or can't speak any english at all will appreciate it greatly as
  well...

  PS if there is any blatant bugs or missing data in any of the
  languages let me know and I'll try and get it sorted out...

  PPS if there are any other languages people can handle not listed
  above let me know...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                          mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com