[MLB-WIRELESS] Satellite babysitter

Kym Michael kmichael at sustance.com
Thu Oct 17 19:41:40 EST 2002

I am resident in Adelaide and visit Melbourne infrequently on business, I
have a small motorhome and intend to spend some longer periods in Melbourne
using that as a mobile office.

I have a one-way Telstra Satellite Broadband Internet account and carry a
dish satellite, I normally use a mobile phone for the back channel (still
expensive... fast, but only on the down-link).

Is there anyone at a suitable high location who is interested in
baby-sitting my sat dish on their fixed phone line while I am in town, in
exchange for sharing the use of the broadband connection.

I could then access my own account 24/7 while in Melb. My activities are
centered on a client in Sandringham, line of sight from a beach a
reasonable commute from there would give me a good place to park my office
and work :-) I would leave a dish, small server with wireless card at the
phone line while in town.

Anyone interested please contact me directly rather than on this mailing list.

Thanks, Kym

Best Regards, Kym Michael

Sustance Pty Ltd ABN 69 065 107 422 - eCommerce, Education, ePublications
Australian Government Endorsed Supplier: #716 - 1998
Web: http://www.sustance.com - Ph: +61 5 0085-8687 - Fax: +61 5 0085-8600
Mailto:kmichael at sustance.com - quote "ktmagm" in email for fast delivery
Street Ad: 526-528 Torrens Road, Woodville North, South Australia, 5012
Postal Ad: GPO Box 3152ff, Melbourne, Victoria, 3001, Australia