[MLB-WIRELESS] [Fwd: [BDI-NEWSLETTER] Date Change]

James Alford mydnite at alphalink.com.au
Mon Oct 14 08:18:56 EST 2002

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [BDI-NEWSLETTER] Date Change
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 22:18:35 +1000
From: "Doug Parsons" <doug at msn.com.au>
To: <newsletter at bigdayin.com>

Our apologies for doing this, but the date for Big Day In is now January
11th/12th, 2003 instead of the 18th/19th that we originally posted.

The reason for the change is due to Colonial/Telstra Dome's
re-organisation of events and was out of our control.  However, the
dates aren't likely to change again so you shouldn't be too alarmed.

Incidentally, we'll start referring to the venue as "Telstra Dome" to
recognise the stadium name change.

Our sincere apologies if this has personally inconvenienced you.

Best Regards,

The Big Day In team.