[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Gear For Sale ALL SOLD

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Thu Oct 10 23:35:11 EST 2002

Hi All,

This message that you are seeing is the first message I sent that never got
through so I sent it again with a couple of minor revisions.  Looks like it
finally made it though just to complicate things.  All the equipment has
been sold out unless someone decides to mess me around in which case I will
post there equipment to the list.  I am sure someone will take it off my
hands.

Matt.