[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless installfest/field day - November 23, 2002

Andy Freeman wireless at kawasaki.kz
Wed Oct 9 22:48:14 EST 2002

Tony, just in case you get some "wireless under XP questions" I'll
provide you with step by step details on configuring XP.

1. Get a wireless card
2. put it in the notebook
3. use it.

XP is THE KILLER OS for wireless.  It really is that easy (but in true
Microsoft PnP tradition, if it doesn't work like I have described above
then you will have to spend 3 days doing patches and hotpacks and bug
fixes and flashes and still not get it going!!!

If you are using fairly common wireless cards, they will work
auto-magic-ly when inserted into an XP machine.

Andy.