[MLB-WIRELESS] Need password recovery help with a DWL-900AP

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Tue Oct 8 18:29:27 EST 2002

Hello Tom,

The SMC AP's have a little button you can hold in while they were
powered up to wipe the config...

Even the Cisco 35x AP's can have the config wiped if you loose the
password... (I now this for a fact, because I stuffed up the config on
one of them last week, and the username/password I was entering wasn't
letting me in)

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com