[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Gear For Sale

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 8 16:11:03 EST 2002

Hi All Once Again,

It appears that all the gear I have is spoken for at the moment.  If any of
the sales fall through I will be sure to post to the list again for someone
else to buy.

All those who were successful in getting gear have been emailed and sorry to
anyone who I didnt reply to as I have had far more emails than I ever
expected so I havnt been able to reply to everyone.

Matt.