[MLB-WIRELESS] thanks for a simply brilliant article...

Rowan Crowe rowan at sensation.net.au
Thu Nov 28 17:28:33 EST 2002

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, paul van den bergen wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Super big thanks to Matt Peirce for pointing me to this article ...
>
> http://www.samag.com/documents/s=7121/sam0205a/sam0205a.htm

That's how I got started too, people running 802.11b *BSD seem to be in
the minority here, so there's a lot less information available. ;) It's
only recent FreeBSD releases that properly support everything (eg my PCI
cradle wasn't supported until about 4.5-RELEASE). I'm glad I didn't try to
get into 802.11b earlier, it would have been quite a miserable experience
trying to get FreeBSD to work with it...

Cheers.

--
Rowan Crowe - Melbourne, Australia
www.camrecord.com  www.camdiscover.com  www.heyasl.com  www.sensationbot.com