[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: DWL-900AP and Linux

Bob Edwards Robert.Edwards at anu.edu.au
Thu Nov 28 17:16:53 EST 2002

Very, very cool, Jamie. How did you find that URL? Is there a list of other
"hidden" URLs that are supported on the DWL-900AP+?

For anyone who is interested, the external antenna connector, on my DWL-900AP+
anyway, is the "Right" antenna ("Left" being the internal antenna).

I now get a good strong signal on my external yagi antenna and not much else
hanging around it.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.